- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. A nice long Spike-crossover fic. (no, I haven't gotten off that kick yet)
2. A decent long term beta for at least four (or five) of my fics, or several beta's. Someone who doesn't mind being hard, who'll help me with every little bit of the fic, tells me where I go wrong, not just spelling and grammar, that'll help me make my fics at least decent.
3. Lessons in lj-lay out, someone who'd be willing to hold my hand through every step of adding a banner to my lj, so I can actually make my lj look good.
4. Someone to help me fix my photoshop, so that it doesn't screw up my colours in some way that makes my saved result look entirely different from what it looked like in photoshop as a psd-file.
5. An actually decent studio for a decent rent in the surroundings of Herentals. (come on guys, someone out there can do better than a studio the size of a broomcloset for 300€ a month right?)
6. A co-writer for my Spike/OC fic. I know it'd make a great story, but it'd be so much better if I write it with someone else. (for the record, she's a janitor and the mother of an eleven year old slayer)
7. Uhm, I would really really really like a 12" Angel doll(my Spike's lonely), or one of those new Spike action figures, like say that GraveSpike, the one with the burned chest, or the punkSpike, or even better, the one with the poetry book (is that Beneath you Spike?)
(crawls away in shame for daring to ask for something that expensive.)
Or this Spike here
8. And uhm, the S5 Angel dvd's. (but I know, shouldn't hope for those, way too expensive, just thought it couldn't do any harm to ask*g*)
9. A Spike/Angel fic, NC17, with slavery, non-con, preferably dealing with Spike being in trouble with the Order of Taraka cause he never paid his bill after sending them after Buffy. (well they did fail at the job, so why pay them when they didn't do what they were supposed to do ;-)) This would preferably happen after Spike got a soul, though a newly chipped Spike is good as well.
Either way, Angel finds Spike, buys of Spike's debt and finds himself in possession of one very annoyed vampire. Due to some magical reason, Spike is forced to do anything that Angel says and Angel at first greatly takes advantage of this. (mostly to punish him for the torture in 'In the dark'.
Reactions of the fang gang to Spike would be greatly appreciated. Much as I love Deborahmm's fics, no braindamaged Spike please.
10. Peace on earth and good will to all
or just at email@example.com