• List 1-10 pairings/prompts that you have been dying to read. Maybe it's a really rare pairing or something you've requested on any of the past smut memes/exchanges/etc which haven't been fulfilled.
• When you see this posted on your friends' journals, you may do one of the following:
- Write it.
- Link to one that's already been written, whether by you or someone else.
-Talk about if you are also interested in this type of fic/think this pairing would be fun.
- Nothing - it's just a wishlist! It's a conversations starter and just for fun.
• There are no length or rating limits, and prompts may be duplicated. Be specific in your prompts particularly in reference to any requirements that may hinder your appreciation of the fic.
• There is no deadline for this, but once your ten prompts have been written to your satisfaction you are welcome to make a new post starting over. You may write your own prompts if you want. If your tastes change, you can certainly switch out one prompt for another at any time.
TO REITERATE: this is not a "request" list but a "wish" list, if anything inspires you and you want to write it, I'd be super happy, but I'm not trying to fish for people to write my dream fic here, it's just in good fun.
My fic preferences: I love both dark fic, and gen, I love abo, the world building especially, I love everything that puts my fave chars through a wringer, and then has somoene pick them up again. I love to see the character's strenght in their pain, and I love characters who are at heart kind and caring. I'm more character focused than pairing focused, but when I read ship fics, I generally prefer my fave char as the bottom, since that tends to lead to said char getting more of the emotional focus of the story. I also love crossovers, though in general I prefer them to be gen. I'm interested in several fandoms, though the ones I'm currently focused on are Supernatural (both rps and fps, with respectively Jensen and Dean as my fave chars), and Teen Wolf (though it's hard to find good fic in this fandom, since my fave char is Scott)
My ten wishes:
1. How Scott and his mother got over her fear of his being a werewolf at the end of s2. Just something about the love between the two of them.
2. Someone (preferably Derek, or Melissa) holding Stiles accountable for the way he abused Scott through the years, and especially the way he dehumanised, betrayed and beat up Scott at the end of s5.) Preferablty ending with Stiles finally growing up, learning some decency and apologizing to Scott.
3. A Scott centric Teen Wolf crossover with either SPN, or some cop show, a Teen Wolf/Avengers crossover, or a Teen Wolf/Criminal Minds crossover would be awesome (long as Scott's the main char, almost anythign would be awesome)
4. Agent McCall finds out that Scott is a werewolf, and what that had to do with all the hired killers coming to Beacon Hills. A confrontation between the two would be great
5. Derek/Scott post highschool, with Derek being there for Scott after he's hurt
Supernatural (rpf and rps)
1. Dean/Castiel, dub-con, au where the angels rule the world, Dean is given to Castiel as a present
2. Jensen is a supervillain, Jared is a superhero. But when some real bad guys try to hurt Jared, Jensen risks his life and gets hurt stopping them. (Jensen might be a thief, want to take over the world, but he has no interest in seeing a good man get killed) Jared takes Jensen with him to his secret lair to look after him, happy ending with Jared eventually redeeming Jensen
3. Dean/any, non con Omega Dean has been hiding his gender for most of his life, until he's caught out, he's put in the hands of an Alpha who has to try and make him behave more 'proper'
4. Jensen/Jared, non-con body modification, Teen Jensen was turned into an Omega against his will, he is assigned to traditional Alpha Jared who just expects Jensen to slide easily into the stereotypical submissive Omega mind set, after all, it's common knowledge that Omegas are weak and need 'guidance'. Jensen quickly proves him otherwise
And last but not least,
1. Steve finds out that Spider-Man is not just a teenager, but a fifteen year old kid, and is horrified that Tony brought a child into combat. Not only did he endanger the boy, but Steve himself almost severely hurt the kid. He gets that Tony felt he was in the right, but endangering a child is unacceptable