February 9th, 2015 07:21 pm (UTC)
Hmm, going to be hard to find five unpopular opinions*g*
1. I have loved Juliette from the very first season and she's on of my fave characters. She gained my heart the second she didn't just act like a helpless damsel in distress when that ogre guy came after Nick. Instead she ran to the kitchen, where she knew there'd be weapons and used a pot of boiling water to defend both herself and Nick.
2. I like Renard as a cop, as an ally of Nick, but I hate most of the Royals storylines that he's locked up in. The more gray they try to make the character, the less interesting I find him.
3. I loved Juliette's storyline in s2. I know a lot of others disagree, but I loved, utterly adored, that we got to see the amnesia plotline from her pov, instead of just ignoring what it did to her and making it all about Nick's feelings.
4. I like Trubel and I love how her storyline connected to Nick losing his abilities as a Grimm
5. I prefer Nick as a good guy cop, and I really don't want to see him go dark. There's plenty of dark anti-heroes out there, it's becoming a cliché. I've come to prefer kindhearted heroes who try and do the right thing