- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. The one thing that would make me happiest of all, would be a Teen Wolf/Supernatural crossover. The problem is that I'm very specific about TW crossovers, for one thing, Scott has to be the main character and I have little to no interest in Stiles beyond his role as Scott's best friend. I just really want for Scott and Dean to meet.
2. Scott centric Teen Wolf fic in general, I'm ok with almost any pairing.
3. Slave fic with Dean as the bottom/slave/omega, whatever... Dean in chains, Dean with a collar, Dean as the one in need of being saved
4. A new banner for my tumblr that has Scott on it.
5. Warm Bodies fic in general, but preferably something that deals with what happens after the movie.
6. In the Flesh fic, period
7. An 'In the Flesh' or 'Warm Bodies' crossover that isn't a fusion
8. A drawing of Peter Parker set during the short period of Civil War where he was unmasked, especially in regards to people's reactions of him. Aka the one thing most missing in the actual comics
9. A banner for my lj with either Dean Winchester(supernatural), Scott McCall(Teen Wolf), Kieren Walker(in the flesh), R(Warm Bodies), Abby Mills (Sleepy Hollow) or Dorian (Almost Human) on it.
10. Icons with Dorian from Almost Human