Test Mode: -two_run-
Report Date: zaterdag 27 maart 2004 9:19:33
Choosed Color Sequence:
1. Black 2. Dark Blue 3. Orange-Red 4. Violet 5. Gray 6. Bright Yellow 7. Brown 8. Blue-Green
1. Black 2. Dark Blue 3. Violet 4. Orange-Red 5. Bright Yellow 6. Gray 7. Brown 8. Blue-Green
1. DESIRED OBJECTIVES OR BEHAVIOR DICTATED BY DESIRED OBJECTIVES:
Suffering from the effects of those things which are being rejected as disagreeable, and is strongly resisting them. Just wants to be left in peace.
2. THE EXISTING SITUATION OR BEHAVIOR APPROPRIATE TO THE EXISTING SITUATION:
Readily participates in things affording excitement or stimulation. Wants to feel exhilarated.
3. CHARACTERISTICS UNDER RESTRAINT OR BEHAVIOR INAPPROPRIATE TO THE EXISTING SITUATION:
Willing to become emotionally involved, but demanding and particular in her choice of a partner and in her relations those close to her. Needs reassurance and is careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce her prospects of realizing her hopes and ideas.
4. REJECTED OR SUPPRESSED CHARACTERISTICS OR ANXIETY-LADEN CHARACTERISTICS:
Stress resulting from excessive self-restraint in the attempt to win the regard and esteem of others. Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the rank and file. This subjects her to considerable stress, but she sticks to her attitudes despite lack of appreciation. Finds the situation uncomfortable and would like to break away from it, but refuses to compromise with her opinions. Unable to resolve the situation because she continually postpones making the necessary decision as she doubts her ability to withstand the opposition which would result. Needs the esteem of others, compliance with her wishes and respect for her opinions before she can feel at ease and secure. Stubborn but ineffectual demand for esteem.
5. THE ACTUAL PROBLEM OR BEHAVIOR RESULTING FROM STRESS:
The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are beyond her capabilities, or her reserve of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmittedly) inadequacy. Her ability to enforce her will causes her to over-react in stubborn defiance and by assigning to others all the blame of her own failures.
The tensions and stresses induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond her capabilities or reserves of strength have led to considerable anxiety, and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. She seeks to escape into a more peaceful and problem-free situation., in which she will no longer have to assert herself or contend with so much pressure.