- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or [info]wish_list or [info]holiday_wishes or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1.I would really appreciate it if someone filled even one of the prompts on this meme
2. I would like for all the past four years of Amazing Spider-Man to be erased, and to go back to the interesting heroic underdog that Spidey used to be, instead of the sleazy jerkbag loser that Quesada has had him turned into in the past four years. (what, if you can't ask for the impossible on a thing like this, then where can you?)
3. A fic where Dean (either with the help of Lisa, or Sam (but only if it isn't wincest)) raises the baby from 602, aka Bobby John, and helps him grow up to become a good person, shifter or not. Considering how cute Dean was with that baby, I'm still surprised I've never seen anyone write anything like that.
4. A crossover between Dexter and Criminal Minds, where the BAU invetigates Dexter's murders.
5. A Hunger Games/Supernatural crossover. Katniss is so much like Dean that I just want to see the two of them together in some way.
6. This might be a bit of a double with nr 1, but I would really like a Supernatural/Criminal Minds crossover that has the BAU investigating the Winchester murder spree as shown in ep 706.of Supernatural
7. I'd love a new header or even full graphics for my lj, preferably one with Dean Winchester in it. (please nothing fluo)
8. Hunger Games icons (my faves are Katniss, Finnick, Johanna and Cinna).
9. An Ultimate Spider-Man au story where Peter Parker helps Miles Morales become a hero, and the two of them become friends.
10. A Miles Morales icon