Remember how a few weeks ago I mentioned something about wanting to do a birthday meme? The basic idea is that I give you guys a load of prompts to pick from in the hope that at least one or more of them will end up being turned into fics for me to read for my birthday.
Now my birthday isn't until the 26th of June, so you guys still have at least a month to write (and hey, I wouldn't say no against a fic coming later than that, any fic from this list would be welcome :-) )
Anyone willing to advertise this prompt list is of course more than welcome to do so.
1.Dean talks to a priest about what happened with the apocalypse and about hell. It would be perfect if the priest in question is one of those hard line anti-gay guys who's always talking about hellfire and damnation. And then Dean scares the shit out of him by talking about what hell is really like. Castiel being in the fic would be awesome. It doesn't matter if it's gen or Dean/Castiel, just no wincest
2. Castiel runs into family members of Jimmy, other than just Claire or Amelia. Best would be Jimmy's mother. And s/he finds out what happened to her son/brother/... What's their reaction. Preferably Cas tells them the truth.
3.Dean gets arrested post s5, (maybe something to do with what they did in 520 and 521) He doesn't even try fighting it. He's in prison, sort of praying, more like telling Cas what a mess he's in and Cas shows up.
4.Sam runs into an old friend from Stanford who's become an FBI agent. Maybe some flashbacks to Sam's time in Stanford and what the old friend sees as signs of Sam's 'insanity'. Would be great if there was some talk about Brady.
5.Post 522 coda, Sam talking to a priest, rabbi or imam.
6.Castiel isn't the only angel brought back to life after 522, Gabriel is as well. Gabriel is trying to teach Cas how to be a good archangel and notices that Cas keeps getting distracted with thoughts of Dean.
7.Sam and Dean run into the two hunters that shot them in 516 and Dean tries to teach them a lesson as to why you should never just leave a body of something you think is supernatural without a proper salt and burn, because you never know what it might come back from.
8.The first meeting between Cas and Ellen, or more accurately, Ellen's reaction to finding out that Cas is an angel
9.A police investigation into the death of Brady and the attack on the storage holding the vaccines
10. Civilian reactions to the apocalypse, general outsider pov of all the deaths, mayhem and destruction that happened throughout the season.
1.Well anyone who knows me, knows that I don't get tired of people's reactions to finding out that Peter is Spidey during Peter's unmasked period. Basically friends/family/strangers reacting to finding out that that nice Peter Parker is really Spider-Man. (or the other way around finding out that the Amazing Spider-Man is really just some teacher.
2.And this one's a long shot, but... there have to be fansites in the Marvel universe based on superheroes. So how did the Spider-Man fans inverse react to Peter's unmasking, what were the reactions and hey, how did it affect the RPS*eg*
(somehow I keep getting this idea of some people writing either Peter Parker/Spider-Man slash, or people writing Peter as the bad guy in Spider-Man fic and then finding out the truth ;-))
3.Ultimate Spider-Man, a fun day out with all the kids at casa Parker. Johnny begging Peter for tips of how he does it... you know with all the girls he's dated (and still being friends with all of them)
4.After what happens when Peter decided he could no longer work for Tony during Civil War. Only instead of being stupid,and just heading out without a plan, he takes all the evidence he's gotten together about what Tony is doing and brings it to either Ben Urich, or even better to Jonah Jameson. Would be perfect if he does this after Tony's SHIELD people have attacked him for no bigger crime than trying to leave Stark tower. And Jonah realizes Peter actually is on the right side and takes up his cause.
5.Tony Stark/Peter Parker fic, any verse, science talk leads to more
6. Norman Osborn/Peter Parker, non-con, Norman tries to brainwash Peter into joining his side
7. A night out on the town with Johnny Storm and Peter Parker, during the short bit of time that Peter was unmasked and before he turned against Tony. Maybe some reporters following them and Johnny helps Peter deal with the press.
8.And one of the only BND things I might ever be interested in. Mary Jane remembers the deal with Mephisto and can't bring herself to stay away from Peter. Only to realize that Peter isn't behaving like Peter... at all. She realizes the guy going around calling himself Peter Parker/Spider-Man is an impostor out to ruin Peter or Spider-Man's good name and reputation. Only how to prove this, especially since no one but her seems to realize what's wrong. Please a happy ending where MJ saves the real Peter and the impostor pretending to be him ends up dead.
9. What would life be like for Peter if he'd never managed to undo the unmasking. Please no Peter constantly on the run. I'd prefer it if he tried to live a normal life.
10. The real Peter comes back and him and Jonah gets trapped in a trap somewhere together, while the fake Spider-Man (aka the guy pretending to be him in BND) tries to kill him before anyone realizes the truth. Jonah and Peter have to work together to get out and in the end, Jonah saves Peter and says something complimentary about the real Peter, but claims he'd deny it if ever asked about it.
1. SPN/Any cop show, Cops find the bodies of some supernatural creatures killed by Sam and Dean and are baffled by them.
2. SPN/Being Human, after what happened in s2 of Being Human, Mitchell, George and Annie decide that a trip to the US might be a good idea. Unfortunately for them, they end up running into the Winchesters. (preferably if no one ends up dead)
3. SPN/Buffy, Spike meets the Winchesters and makes friends with them. (preferably post Angel s5 Spike, with soul, as a good guy)
4. Highlander/Supernatural, Richie, Methos or Duncan runs into the Winchesters and hears them say something about being Hunters, possibly around the same time that the boys are hunting vampires. The immortals think they're members of Horton's hunters.
5. Highlander/Criminal Minds, the BAU gets involved into the investigation into the beheading cult. Either Mac or Methos gets caught.
6. SPN/Smallville, with Clark as the main Smallville character, please with little or no Chloe. I don't mind her, but I do not want to see her as the main Smallville character, there's way too few Clark centric Smallville crossovers
7. SPN/Spider-Man, Castiel runs into Spidey (movieverse) and is curious into what the superhero is. Peter gets seriously creeped out when he realizes that some guy in a trench coat keeps following him. Suit or no suit. They talk and Cas realizes that people like Peter, superheroes like him are Gods gift to humanity because of Dean and Sam's success in passing Gods test.
8. Buffy/Criminal Minds, a gang of vampires are killing people in New York and Spike is on their trail. The BAU gets involved
9. SG1/SPN, Stargate Control are the first on the scene dealing with the weird explosion at Illchester . They think it has to do with some kind of foothold situation. General O'Neill has to deal with the apocalypse but for some reason, he's always a step behind. He doesn't end up meeting Dean until after 522
10. Joan of Arcadia/Supernatural, Joan has a message for Dean, but Dean's not so sure he wants to take it.