2. Surf around your friends list to see who has posted their list. If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf - to spread the joy.
3. There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Well since I don't have any money myself and I wouldn't dare ask anyone for something physical, all of these are fandom related.
All I want for Christmas is...
1. A new wallpaper of Dean, Sam and Castiel
2. A crossover between White Collar and Supernatural. Come on, don't tell me you can't imagine Neal teaching Dean everything about how to forge documents and police badges and starting to despair with Dean over his tendency to pick rock stars for aliases. And then Peter tells Neal they're tracking a bunch of guys who keep calling themselves after rockstars and Neal goes. "Damn it Dean, I knew this was going to get you in trouble."
And then Dean and Neal meet up again and... (OK, I've thought way too much about this one)
3. Dean and/or Sam in an insane asylum. Long fic, short fic, I don't care, I just want to see a bit of art, or read a fic about Dean in a straitjacket.
4. Castiel talking to a rabbi. I just want to read a fic where a rabbi realizes what Cas is, and his reaction to the angel.
5. A Smallville/Supernatural crossover that does NOT have Chloe as the main character.I'm just so sick and tired of seeing all those Chloe Sue fics. I don't mind her being in the fic, but only as a minor supporting character, with Clark being used as the main Smallville character.
6. A Highlander/Supernatural crossover, where Duncan, Methos or Richie confuse Dean and Sam for Highlander style Hunters. And with our fave hunters out there fighting supernatural monsters, there's no reason to think that they 'wouldn't' go after the HL style immortals, if they saw one of them in the middle of a Quickening, right?
7. Christmas themed Castiel icons.
8. More tmie
9. Supernatural 511 NOW, don't tell me I have to wait till january, I want my Winchesters right this second!
10. A fic where Dean and Sam are forced to deal with Jimmy Novak's mother and where Castiel has to come to deal with the pain he caused the woman and in extension to Jimmy's family, by taking Jimmy away from them.
And Mrs Novak's reaction to finding out that her son's body is host to an angel.