Robert Greenwald, the documentary filmmaker behind "Uncovered: The War In Iraq," "Unconstitutional: The War On Our Civil Liberties," and "Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War On Journalism," sent an e-mail Sept. 9 about the five McCain videos everyone needs to see. I've copy-pasted the text of that e-mail below:
The Real McCain 2 reached an astonishing 4 million views last week, just as the McCain campaign was trotting out lie after lie at the Republican National Convention. Coincidence? We don't think so. To us, this unprecedented number suggests that the public is desperately seeking the truth about John McCain -- a truth the corporate press still isn't providing.
Below are five videos that present the Real McCain: an elitist out of touch with hard-working Americans; a double talker who supports a costly war in Iraq but won't support our veterans. Forward this email on. This is the McCain everyone should know.
1. The Real McCain 2: Watch as McCain's YouTube problem became his nightmare in the video that received over 4 million views.
2. Less Jobs. More Wars: What is this 'Iraq war' charge on my bill?
3. John McCain vs. John McCain: Tell McCain to get off the Double Talk Express.
4. McCain's Spiritual Guide: The video that caused McCain to renounce Rev. Rod Parsley's bigoted endorsement.
5. Why Won't McCain Sign the GI Bill? Presenting the most blatant hypocrisy of the McCain campaign.
Imagine how differently people would regard McCain if they saw all five of these videos and learned the truth. That's why we want you to forward this e-mail to everyone and anyone with a personal note at the top from you. Why send these videos individually when you can send them all at once? Also, get them on all the blogs and traditional news sites you can. Make sure you're doing everything you can to educate the public about the Real McCain.
and the Brave New team