You know how sometimes people on your friend's list post about stuff going on in their life, and all of a sudden you think "Wait a minute? Since when are they working THERE? Since when are they dating HIM/HER? since when???" And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you *should* already know? It happens to all of us sometimes.
Please copy my response below, erase my answers putting yours in their place then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration! One-word answers seldom help anyone out. :)
1. First Name: Lore
2. Age:30, well 31 in two weeks
3. Location: Belgium, I currentley live in a small city called Herentals, by American standards it's probably more like a town, but it's more than big enough. I've also lived in Geel, Noorderwijk, Olen and Morkhoven, all of which are small towns that you are out of, before you even realize you're in them. (Morkhoven especially)
4. Occupation:I'm a cleaning Woman, I work for a large company and I mostly work in a make up factory. It's odd how much I like my job, seeing as how I find it such a chore to do the same thing I do for a living at home.
5. Partner: None *pouts*
6. Kids: Well I have this sweet kitten called Drusilla, but other than her, not really.
7. Brothers/Sisters: I have two brothers, Maarten and Stefaan. And one sister called Nele.
8. Pets: I'd hardly call Dru a pet, more like a little princess.
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
A:My job, I like the fact that I've now been working for the same firm for almost three years. Which might not seem like much to other people, but considering how long I was stuck on temp work, going from firm to firm, it's a pretty huge thing to me.
B:Weightwatchers, I'm down 40 kilo now. (I think that'd be about 88 pounds if I well remember)
C:My goddaughter Ffion, sweetest little baby in all the world
E:Fanfic (yes I'm well aware I need to get a life, but I just happen to like the one I have*eg*
10. Where and for what did you go to school for?: Several courses, last thing I tried was Orthopedagogie (which I don't know the translation for), it's about helping people with a handicap and children and youngsters in youthcentres. This was after I'd failed to pass regentaat. (aka teaching)
11. Parents: My parents are divorced and barely talking. They both have new partners and seem to be a lot happier away from one another.
12. Who are some of your closest friends?: In real life, mostly members of my family, I don't make friends easily. And people I know online (hi Andrea!)