1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next three sentences in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
She nodded. "But Pete, I ... I got nothing on the test. I mean, nothin. Zero. If there'd been a score lower than zero I would have gotten that, but they stop at a zero. It isn't fair. I've lived my whole life in New York. I'm not supposed to know how to drive"
The darkest hours by Jim Butcher
Ok, I went a bit over the numer of sentences, but I wanted to at least finish the bit that MJ was saying.
Step 1. Put your playlist on random
Step 2. Post the first line from the first 24 songs, no matter how embarrasing
Step 3. Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly. No Googling.
1. I got places to go, I got people to see
2. Wars are raging, lives are shattered, innocence is lost, hope is shattered.
3. She's a freak
4. The sun is shining
5. It's gonna be me baby
6. Here we go
7. [Instrumental:dum dum dum, tu tum tu tum dudud tm tm tu tu tu duuuuuuu, or something like that, I'm terrible at writing down these kind of things]
8. Baby girl, where you're at, got no strings, got none attached.
9. Something solid falling in the air, and the wall of death is longer in Times Square
10. Can't stop addicted to the shindig
11. [Another instrumental]
12. I wake up in the morning and I raise my weary head, I got an old coat for a pillow and the earth is last night's bed
13. Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world, you took the midnight train, going anywhere.
14. Here we are are hanging at the ...
15. You don't fail the pain.
16. After a lifetime, a piece of paper and get thee out.
17. Man it's a hot one, like even inches of the midday sun
18. Here I am, this is me, there's nowhere else on earth I'd rather be.
19. Remember the summer time, we were swinging, on the front porch, out in the rain.
20. Kiss me too fiercely, hold me too tight, I need help believing you're memory tonight.
21. We go together like balablalingaling (or something like that)
22. [Yet another instrumental, so sue me, I like them]
23. Who is this man, what sort of devil is he, to have me caught in a trap and to let me go free.